Plymouth Fury Carpet. Carpet With Roads. Carpet Pad Moisture Barrier.
Plymouth Fury Carpet
- The Plymouth Fury was an automobile made by the Plymouth division of the Chrysler Corporation from 1956-1978. The Fury was introduced as a premium-priced model designed to showcase the line, with the intent to draw consumers into showrooms.
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
PLYMOUTH FURY 4 DOOR AUTOMATIC CARPET - LIGHT BLUE (1962 62 1963 63 1964 64 )
Number of pieces included in the kit is 2.
Fits Models: 1962 1963 1964
Please contact us if you are trying to match a factory color.
Each carpet kit is made to order and designed to fit your vehicle's exact year, make and model. This kit is made from nylon carpet with an OE-style welded heal pad and it includes easy-to-follow install
ation instructions. Our molded carpet is designed to fit the floor pan of your vehicle so there are no pockets of loose fitting carpet. We use a heavy Jute pad bonded to the underside of the carpet, which softens the floors for your feet, as well as deaden any sounds from under the vehicle.
Door panel detail
Door panel simple but elegant with door pull, long armrest and deep pile carpeted lower section. This car had crank windows but power lifts were optional. In addition to crank windows is yet another feature that has all but disappeared from today's cars, an ashtray at the back end of the armrest. Most modern cars have only one ashtray in the dashboard for the driver and front seat passengers. Guess today's back-seaters will have to bring their own ashtrays or ride "cold turkey".
1968 Plymouth Fury VIP June 20100016
The carpet has sun fade around the floor mats that have been this car for years. I discovered the floor mat was interfering with the gas pedal so I pulled it out and replaced the mats with a set that had been in my '67 Sport Fury not to mention every other car in the family since the 1960's.
Similar posts: oriental rugs ma carpet to tile floor transition rug turkish area rugs kitchen under rug swept tracklist washing carpet spot dye carpet make rag rugs