RUGS MODERN. RUGS SALE
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a contemporary person
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
mug rug (for Ruth)
Our Asheville Modern Quilt Guild is holding a mug rug swap. I used all of Ruth's yummy scraps and a long-coveted technique from Jessica (at Urban Patchwork).
notneutral - seasons rug
i saw this rug on tacubagirl's photostream and loved it, instantly. thanks, tacubagurl!
Similar posts: parrys carpets fike brothers carpet matching rugs and pillows chindi rugs the mystery of persian carpet geometric pattern rugs rugs with flair modern oriental rugs pet odor removal from carpet carpetright exeter